A Lasting Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin - Bella (BECCA) a special night  - Page 2 Bella-bella-swan-5451379-100-100 Admin - Alice (BECCA) a special night  - Page 2 -Eclipse-alice-cullen-15185870-100-100
Awards
TBA

(BECCA) a special night

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

(BECCA) a special night  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:54 pm

"They should stop that slave thing...It happens here in America too!!! Cheap people...Need the poor people to be their slaves. It's like as worse as Animal Abuse too. That shizz is CRAZYY!!!!" She blinked and then watched his face. He was so amazing..and so caring...He was so Perfect.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:58 pm

thor smiled and kissed her forehead. "I know the feeling of being a slave. I almost got made into one a hundred years ago." Thor told her. he stepped forward walking towards the victoria secret store. "By the way, since its a special night. should we get you something special to wear to bed?" he winked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:12 am

"Oh geez. You almost became a slave? shut up..How?" She blinked, wide eyed at her boyfriend. He almost became a slave...Wow. She needed to ask him more about his life when they got home. "Alright then Hun..Are you gonna be the Judge of what I wear to bed??" Her cheeks started getting all warm and her tummy started getting fuzzy and butterfly-ish.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:16 am

"maybe. but then again, you look great in anything. except pink spandex." Thor said with a thought on his mind thinking that he was going to get hit for that thought. "I was young just got lost in the woods outside of england and a man grabbed me. chaining me and tried to sell me on the market. but then my father showed up and well...the man didn't like being told he stole children from homes in front of the public. the man was locked up for it." Thor explained. Picking up Becca he kissed her as he thought about the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:13 pm

Becca gasped and then flicked his nose with her fingers. "HEY! I MIGHT LOOK GOOD IN PINK SPANDEX!!! sheessshhh. goshdang. and are you serious? BUTTT The good thing is that I have you now and your safe and sound." She said with a smile as she wrapped her fingers in his, smiling up to him. She got scooped up as she smirked, playfully growling at him and then kissed him back. "Hmmm..does lover boy have anything else planned for the night???" She wondered.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:36 pm

Thor grinned at Becca as though darkness had crossed his face. "maybe...maybe I have an idea that involves a bottle of champaine, a hotel, and roses." He was half joking about it. She looked so lovely to him he couldn't help but watch her as the party was going on outside. "I want to take you to the ruins of my birth village sometime." Thor told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:19 pm

Becca had gasped slightly at the look he had on his face. It was sexy, hot yet dangerous. "OH REALLY?!? Maybe we could go to this hotel you had in mind." She whispered gently into his ear, pressing up against him. She caught a necklace about to be thrown at her, also then ficked off the person begging her to flash everyone. "Are you serious?!? That would be AMAZINGGG. Then after I could show you where I lived and everything!!!" She squealed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(BECCA) a special night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2