A Lasting Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin - Bella (BECCA) Home Bella-bella-swan-5451379-100-100 Admin - Alice (BECCA) Home -Eclipse-alice-cullen-15185870-100-100
Awards
TBA

(BECCA) Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkestic
darkestic

(BECCA) Home Empty
PostSubject: (BECCA) Home   (BECCA) Home EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:13 am

thor was making Dinner in the kitchen as angelic was in the living room watching horror movies. The smell of traditional norse food in the air since he promised BEcca a traditional dish from his home land. his accent rolled off his tongue making him sound like he was a viking or from the old days. The table was set as it was a night of relax and trying to get angelic still use to Becca.

"Big brother why are we keeping that mutt around?" Angelic asked.

"angelic. don't call her a mutt. if you act up tonight you will spend the night in your room with no food." Thor told her. His accent made him sound more serious. "You will be nice."
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com

(BECCA) Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) Home   (BECCA) Home EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:27 pm

Becca bounded down the stairs and then stopped when she heard Angelic call her a mutt. Was that...really what she thought about Becca? She peeked around the corner and walked over to the kitchen, sighing. "Angelic...I know I'm a mutt. But I'm part Vampire and Human. I don't hurt people. I would never. And if it's that bad...I'll sleep in the garage or something. I just don't want you to hate me is all. I want us to be friends...Besides the smell and breed of what we are." She said clearly and the proudly. "Thor..it's okay. Let Angelic say what she wants...I am a Mutt. and I am proud of it." She nodded and then walked off to the living room.

" I like the accent though Thor. Makes you soung more..Manlier. More...Grrrr. and More Sexy." She winked at him from the living room. She stayed several feet away from Angelic. She didn't want any trouble...and not with Thor's sister too.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

(BECCA) Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) Home   (BECCA) Home EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:07 pm

(sorry got busy)

angelic felt like she was going to be sick to her stomach. To see everyone get mushy gushy. made her stomach just want to turn. "Get a room."

"Becca don't let her get off easy. She needs to learn to get along with other races." thor smiled, he walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Her grr made him smile, she was his and he wasn't going to let anything happen to her. "and its about time you grew up. Mother and father wouldn't want you insulting and hurting anything that ticked you off. That is not how they raised you. how do you hope to make them proud and do the family name good, if you are going around killing giving Demons a bad rep." Thor rubbed the back of his head. He wasn't going to take Angelic's crap anymore, he went to the kitchen. "From now on, you go to school, do your homework. and on top of that you will be nice and learn to get along with others."
Back to top Go down
Becca.

(BECCA) Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) Home   (BECCA) Home EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:00 pm

Becca's eyes waatch Angelic closely when all of them were in the living room. "I'm not. I'm used to little siblings...and I can take the crap. I understand where she's coming from though." She said seriously, chewing onto her lip. She smiled when her boyfriend gave her a kiss on her cheek, It made her feel special. "Hey...Want me to go cook something?? Cookies? Brownies? Chocolate Cake?" She said curiously. She at least wanted to be nice to the family, see if they would warm up to her...especially Angelic.

(SOOOOOOOOOOO FRIGGINN SORRRYYY!!!))
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

(BECCA) Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) Home   (BECCA) Home EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:48 am

(its okay Very Happy)

Angelic's head rose looking at Becca at the mention of cake. Thor sighed and let out a little chuckle. "Well I am not letting her get away with it anymore. The wolves that did it are not here, so if she wants to be mad. Then she should be mad at them instead of those whom did not commit the crime. if that were the case I would have became a hunter." Thor smiled at her, he gave BEcca a kiss on the cheek and pulled the flour down from the top shelf for his love. Angel gave her brother a cold look but then frowned standing up. She went into the kitchen when she saw the flour. "Now you will be nice. who knows maybe you can get along with a hybrid." Thor smirked.
Back to top Go down
Becca.

(BECCA) Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) Home   (BECCA) Home EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:47 pm

"I dunno hun....Maybe me and Angelic can be allies or something. I hear there's some drama appearing in this little town. Maybe she can help me with stuff like that so I can prove to her that I am trustworthy. Plus, It's not human or vampire. It's like...wolf/ i dunno what." She said as her eyebrow rose at Angelic. Her cheek that was just kissed turned a bright pink but then faded away into her skin again. She ran around the kitchen getting all the supplies for her special recipe of Double Chocolate Chocolate cake. She added all the ingredients for the cake and then started stirring, but smirked. In her fingers, Flour came into them and then she flicked it at her boyfriend's face. She stuck her tongue out and kept on doing what she was.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

(BECCA) Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) Home   (BECCA) Home EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:52 pm

thor smiled and nodded his head. "Good idea maybe it will teach her to trust people." thor loved Becca more than anything, he wanted to marry her one day and he would do. To marry her and never let her go no matter what came. Watching her work the mix for the cake; his eyes went to Angelic whom decided to just be silent on the porch till dinner. Wrapping his arms around Becca's waist, Thor kissed her deeply not letting her go. Stepping back after a few seconds; he gave her a smirk. "One day we'll have little ones of our own running around." He winked at her. "I also got a surprise for your birthday. We are going to england."
Back to top Go down
Becca.

(BECCA) Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) Home   (BECCA) Home EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Becca gasped slightly as she was pulled away from cooking and then suddenly kissed by her boyfriend. She kissed him back, her hand going up to his cheek gently, wishing that they could stay like that forever. "I was the same way. I couldn't trust anybody, then I got used to other people and stuff. And you remembered my birthday!! SHUT UP. We are not?!?!?! OH MY GOODNESS THOR!" She said squealing and jumping up and down for joy. She gasped once again at what he had whispered in her ear. Little ones? Babies? When? She thought in her head and she leaned up against him. "Wait...The england thing is my suprise or something else was my suprise?" She tilted her head confused.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

(BECCA) Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) Home   (BECCA) Home EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:16 pm

((sorry been really busy))

Thor smiled at Becca happy with her reaction butAngelic was not. England was not a place she wanted her brother taking people. Thor kissed Becca on the cheek. "Maybe maybe I have a big surprise for you there my love. A nice get away from my work and spend every moment with you for a few weeks. Show you my birth land, and give you the biggest surprise ever."
Back to top Go down
Becca.

(BECCA) Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) Home   (BECCA) Home EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:35 pm

"Awwwwwwhhh. That'll be so sweet! Then you can come see my birthplace. It's not that fancy or anything. It's just some house in California. It's really sunny, and my step-parents and my brother would LOVE to meet you." She smiled slightly and leaned against him while she cooked. She then put her hair up in a bun, smiling at how he cared for her so much. She actually loved the dude, and she wanted to stay with him the rest of her life. Her mood was in such a good one, NOTHING could ruin it.

((Samee heree!!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

(BECCA) Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) Home   (BECCA) Home Empty

Back to top Go down

(BECCA) Home
Page 1 of 1