A Lasting Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin - Bella Alice Cullen Hale  Bella-bella-swan-5451379-100-100 Admin - Alice Alice Cullen Hale  -Eclipse-alice-cullen-15185870-100-100
Awards
TBA

Alice Cullen Hale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

Alice Cullen Hale  Empty
PostSubject: Alice Cullen Hale    Alice Cullen Hale  EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:21 pm

* Alice Cullen Hale !
Alice Cullen Hale  1051_EclipseMovieStillOrton

“And you ducked your head, like a good Southern gentleman, and said 'I'm sorry, ma'am.'"

Alice Cullen Hale  Zjccgj

full name: Alice Cullen Hale ~ Mary Alice Brandon (human name)
nicknames: Ali
date of birth: September 1 1901
date of change: sometime in 1920
hometown:Biloxi Mississippi
species: Vampire
ability's: See the future

Alice Cullen Hale  5fm51z

height: 4'10
weight:125
hair: Short pixie cut brown hair
eyes: Golden / red when hungry
general appearance: Alice is a very small girl who is always wearing the latest fashions. One thing about her she never wears the same outfit twice.
play by: Ashley Greene

Alice Cullen Hale  21a029j

likes: Shopping, yellow sports cars, parties, planning parties, Jasper
dislikes: Fighting, werewolves, Jane, human food
strengths: finding sales, talking people into things, getting people out of trouble
weaknesses: her family, Jasper, bribery
habits/quirks: tends to be overly dramatic on things, takes over in planning things
fears: losing her family and Jasper
secrets: she wants to find out more of her human life
personality: Alice is the type of girl everyone loves. She has a bright vibrant smile that can lighten up anyone's mood and she is always ready to give a hug. Even is she is a vampire. People tend to think that she is weird because she is always so happy. She loves to shop, and has been labled the shopper of the family. Every so often she will clean out everyone's closet and buy them all new clothes even if they have only worn it once. She wants them to keep up with the latest fashion so that they blend in.

Alice Cullen Hale  33cly03

mother: Carlisle Cullen
father: Esme Cullen
siblings: Rosalie, Emmett, Edward
other family: Husband- Jasper Hale
other important people: Best Friend- Bella
history:Alice Cullen's early history is very vague, as she remembers nothing of her human life and woke up alone as a vampire. It is eventually revealed that she was born around 1901 in Biloxi, Mississippi and was kept in an asylum because she had premonitions, which intensified when she was changed into a vampire. While at the asylum she was always kept in a dark cell, which is another reason why she remembered so little. Alice was changed by an unknown vampire who worked at the asylum, in order to protect her from James, a tracker vampire who was hunting her. She and Bella are the only two people to ever escape James. Unlike most of her adoptive family members, she developed a conscience on her own, which kept her from feeding on humans. She had a vision of her and Jasper in the Cullen family in her early years. In pursuit of this vision, she found Jasper at an empty diner in Philadelphia, and the two moved themselves into the Cullens' house. After doing some research (with help from Bella when James was torturing her), Alice found her grave and discovered that the date on her tombstone matched that of her admission to the asylum (she had stolen her file from their records). It is therefore possibly implied that she was "dead" to her family when they confined her there. Through her research she additionally discovered that she had a little sister named Cynthia Brandon, and that Cynthia's daughter, Alice's niece, is still alive in Biloxi.

Alice Cullen Hale  R94l06

your name: Lauren
experience: I helped run ALL , apart of ..uhhh three other forums
who you play: ALL- Alice Cullen, ansley Lockheart. Shienara- Jewell Diamond, Ansley Lockheart, Aiyanna Storm, And Katrina Derivarti Forbidden Hearts- Alice Cullen, ansley Lockheart, Anesia, Elissa Salvator, Troy Salvator, Jewell Diamond, Aro Volturi, Chad Salvator
how to contact you: MSN, PM, Meebo
have you read the rules: Si
code word: **********
role play sample:
Alice looked at Jasper and kissed his cheek. she knew that he was probably having a hard time. "It's okay Jas, calm down. You aren't going to hurt anyone." She just wanted him to have a good night tonight and not have to worry about attacking a human or anything. She held her hand out to Jasper. "May I have this dance?" She giggled. she knew Jasper didn't like to dance in front of people but maybe he would make an acceptation this one time.

Ansley walked around with Drake and met some of the other kids at school. It was odd, she knew that half the people there were vampires but everyone else thought that they were all humans just like them. "Oh um.. Drake. Last night, when I was talking to Talon. He asked me if it was okay that I danced with him for one dance. I.. told him yes, just so that he wouldn't feel bad about not having a date here with him."

Troy snuck up behind Selene and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck gently. "There's my little Angel." He whispered in her ear. He wasn't worried about scaring her, after all she could probably smell him and know it was him. "A present? hmmm I wonder what it could be. When you are ready I would like to dance with you." He gave her a wink and began to welcome the guest along with Selene. He didn't want her to be alone.

Jewell walked over to Selene and Troy with a smile on her face. "Selene this is amazing! You guys have done great. Have you seen Drake and Ansley around?" She was kinda worried that she had not seen them yet.__________________________________________________________________

this plot page was made by Tayy<3 of caution 2.0
Please no stealing, that's not very nice now is it?

Last edited by Alice on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

Alice Cullen Hale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cullen Hale    Alice Cullen Hale  EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://alastinglove.rpg-board.net
Alice
Admin
Alice

Alice Cullen Hale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cullen Hale    Alice Cullen Hale  EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Thank you meh love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alice Cullen Hale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cullen Hale    Alice Cullen Hale  Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice Cullen Hale
Page 1 of 1