A Lasting Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin - Bella My Character Hamona Bella-bella-swan-5451379-100-100 Admin - Alice My Character Hamona -Eclipse-alice-cullen-15185870-100-100
Awards
TBA

My Character Hamona

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Character Hamona Empty
PostSubject: My Character Hamona   My Character Hamona EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:48 pm

Character Basics
Name: Hamona Yukira
Date of Birth: 12/22/1810

Sex: Female
Species: half human half vampire but does not know it

Eye Color: deep blue
Hair Color: blond
Height: 5 ft 3 inches
Weight: 125 LB

Appearance: Hamona is very pale and fragile but is far from it. She uses her magic cloak to hide from people doing school hours. The cloak is deep blue just like her eyes. It can hide her vampire scent from werewolves and other immortal creatures. It was a gift from her vampire father. She has long golden blond hair that goes down to her butt. She is usually wearing light colors if she is in a good mood. Dark colors if she is in a bad mood or sad about something. Her voice is rather soft one, she does not talk much unless she sees she needs to.

Character Bio
Abilities: She can move things with her mind, heal wounds and serious injuries, and can see people's souls and who their soul mates are.

Personality: Hamona is the shy type. She is very shy when it comes to being in a big groups of people. It takes her a while to open up enough to talk to people. But once she opens up and sees you as her friend, she will do anything to keep you safe and out of harms way. Although she is seen as a loner by humans, she is just judged the wrong way because she does not have the same interests as normal teenage girls and does not open her mouth to stick up for herself. She does not mind though. She figures that someday soon someone will take a risk and get to know the real her. She also falls in love very easily and hard looking for her own soul mate.

History: In 1790 a great vampire lord saved a pregnant woman from being burned at the streak after being accused of being a witch. In return the woman promised that her unborn daughter would be his bride when she reached the age of twenty. He did not want to agree to this agreement but the woman would not take no for an answer. So when the woman’s daughter Alley reached the age of twenty they were married and not long after, Hamona was born. Hamona aged like a normal human but processed super speed and strength. She stopped aging at 17 and kept herself hidden from humans for years. Until one winter a riot broke out and the humans found out what she and her father was. They were chased out of their home land and travel the world for a new home. However no matter where they went, they were not welcome and chased out of town. During one of the chases, Hamona fell and hit her head. The wound healed but she lost all her memory.

Current Living Area: In Forks in an apartment.

Photos: My Character Hamona 1145123090_heartbreak
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: My Character Hamona   My Character Hamona EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:17 pm

Accepted Smile Welcome to A Lasting Love!

Make sure to look over the rules before you begin to post.

Thanks~
Alice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Character Hamona   My Character Hamona EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:18 pm

I did and thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Character Hamona   My Character Hamona Empty

Back to top Go down

My Character Hamona
Page 1 of 1