A Lasting Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin - Bella OriginalCharacter. Bella-bella-swan-5451379-100-100 Admin - Alice OriginalCharacter. -Eclipse-alice-cullen-15185870-100-100
Awards
TBA

OriginalCharacter.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal Tiffany
Crystal Tiffany

Location : Up your ass and around the corner, reached your heart, gone too far. (:

OriginalCharacter. Empty
PostSubject: OriginalCharacter.   OriginalCharacter. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:30 pm

Name of celeb:For now just a random person i found on the net tho i might change it to a celb.

Character Basics
Name:Crystal Ritza
Date of Birth:1987

Sex:Female
Species: Vampire/Dark Angel

Eye Color:Bright crystal like blue
Hair Color:Dark black.
Height:5'2
Weight:105

Appearance:

Her Eyes are a bright blue her hair a dark black. She would be short for her age. She would normaly be wearing anything that suted her style, punk yet preppy in a way, or what ever she could find. She mostrly has larg black Angel wings coming from her back , tho she can make them dissaper around humans. She wears a few beaded oor string bracelest around her wrist and a few rings on her fingers.

Character Bio
Abilities: She would have the power over the elemnts pluse dark and light magic.

Personality: She would have a veary light personality. She cares alote about others more then she cares about her self. She always seems too try and look on the good side of things befor she sees the bad. She herself would be bubble and smiley most of the time. Her personality would also change dipending how her day was , if it was bad she would stay quite and try and stay away from the group , yet if it was good she would be smiley and in on the newest gosp.

History: Crystal has been threw alot. She was born as a Vampire/Dark Angel. Her father and Mother were killed well she was at a young age . Shes traveled threw packs of Vampires, her being the only Dark angel she knows of on this earth. Most Covens she travels threw would mearly get rid of her in a harsh way , her being too diffrent for them tho she would be looking for a true home.

Current Living Area: She would not yet have a home tho she travels the woods at times , or going from coven to coven.

Photos
OriginalCharacter. Heart
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com ;)

OriginalCharacter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OriginalCharacter.   OriginalCharacter. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:36 pm

keep the picture. And if your on meebo who are you may I ask
Back to top Go down
Crystal Tiffany
Crystal Tiffany

Location : Up your ass and around the corner, reached your heart, gone too far. (:

OriginalCharacter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OriginalCharacter.   OriginalCharacter. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:41 pm

Ahaha , Yeah i go too Meebo tho, And who dew you think? whos the only lovible Izzy you know? (: Coddyyyyy!
Hehe
Back to top Go down

OriginalCharacter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OriginalCharacter.   OriginalCharacter. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:42 pm

Haha who is my rose though guess at that
Back to top Go down
Crystal Tiffany
Crystal Tiffany

OriginalCharacter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OriginalCharacter.   OriginalCharacter. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:45 pm

Beccy ish xP ahaha dew yew know who this is tho cuz like if u dont , boy ima slap you (:
Back to top Go down

OriginalCharacter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OriginalCharacter.   OriginalCharacter. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:46 pm

Brenny boo bear i outta smack chuu
Back to top Go down
Crystal Tiffany
Crystal Tiffany

OriginalCharacter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OriginalCharacter.   OriginalCharacter. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:49 pm

Brenny Boo Bear? Awwers these names get cuter and crazyer by the days x) Hehe. But yup-sir-yee
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

OriginalCharacter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OriginalCharacter.   OriginalCharacter. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:18 pm

Approved. Welcome to the forum Brenda.
<3 Alice

x Bella
Back to top Go down
https://alastinglove.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

OriginalCharacter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OriginalCharacter.   OriginalCharacter. Empty

Back to top Go down

OriginalCharacter.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Lasting Love :: Character Registration :: Accepted Characters :: Accepted Originals-
Jump to: