A Lasting Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin - Bella New wolf in the hez-house! :P Bella-bella-swan-5451379-100-100 Admin - Alice New wolf in the hez-house! :P -Eclipse-alice-cullen-15185870-100-100
Awards
TBA

New wolf in the hez-house! :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal Tiffany
Crystal Tiffany

Location : Up your ass and around the corner, reached your heart, gone too far. (:

New wolf in the hez-house! :P Empty
PostSubject: New wolf in the hez-house! :P   New wolf in the hez-house! :P EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:31 pm

Name of celeb: For now, none.

Character Basics
Name: Samantha-Ann Marie Wolf.
Date of Birth: 1994

Sex:
Species: Werewolf

Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'6?
Weight: no idea

Appearance: Curly borwn hair . Bright emrald green eyes. Has a tail and ear that emerge when ever mad , or just wanting them there. The same coor as my hair . Slime and skinny . When in wolf form ; fur is an orange-ish, brown-ish, red-ish color. For a wolf she's short, butfor a girl, she's tall. she wears a few braclets here and there. and her skin is a light golden brown, Tannish. With a soft english accent .

Character Bio
Abilities: No.

Personality: Tiffany is veary easily loved. she has a happy personality and veary down to earth. She falls for guys like rain drops fall from the sky. one minute she likes one guy the next a new one, but every now and then she finds a guy that she really likes. She flirts alot, but she cant really halp it. She's loud at time='s and knows when wanted and not. She can take a bad day, and make it a bright one. She does anything for her friends and family while veary out going.

History: Both her father and mother were werewolves. Her father used to be a pack leader while her mother was just a person in the packk. she gets her hight from her mother, but her abily to lead, from her father. Het father died when she was only 6. From there on, she acted more and more like her father. She lived in england when she was bormn, where her original pack was, till her father died. when her father died she moved to canada, where she grew up most of her life, til her mother got recruted to a new news paper. Her mothers a reporter who always seemed wanted, getting biought almost ever few mounths.

Current Living Area: Just moved to La push.
Photos
New wolf in the hez-house! :P Moro

Last edited by Crystal Ritza on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com ;)
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: New wolf in the hez-house! :P   New wolf in the hez-house! :P EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:21 am

Accepted my dear Skittlez :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New wolf in the hez-house! :P   New wolf in the hez-house! :P EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:12 pm

is the daughter of an alpha gunna be able to follow sam?? :p
Back to top Go down
Crystal Tiffany
Crystal Tiffany

Location : Up your ass and around the corner, reached your heart, gone too far. (:

PostSubject: Re: New wolf in the hez-house! :P   New wolf in the hez-house! :P EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:18 pm

thankies Cookie (: , and ody, i have no iudea, i hope at lest.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com ;)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New wolf in the hez-house! :P   New wolf in the hez-house! :P Empty

Back to top Go down

New wolf in the hez-house! :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Lasting Love :: Character Registration :: Accepted Characters :: Accepted Originals-
Jump to: