Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever...

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin - Bella Admin - Alice
Awards
TBA

Share | 

There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Black

PostSubject: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:35 pm

Jacob shut the car door to Bella's truck as soon as the truck rolled to a full stop in front of his house. Before Bella had gotten out of the car, he'd loped up the steps to his front porch in two large leaps and reached into his jacket for his house key. He opened the front door that led into the living room and stood with his back against it as he motioned for Bella to come in.

The lights were off in the house as Billy was probably out, fishing with his friends or doing one of his "A Game with Some Beer" Nights with his buds like he always was doing these few days. The sky was darkening outside as the evening was gradually beginning to set in. Jacob leaned over and flicked the switch open, the room lighting up with a warm, comfortable glow.

"You hungry?" Jacob said as he shut the door behind them, looking towards Bella. "Or do you wanna call Charlie first?" He unhooked the phone from its cradle on the wall and held it in her direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:58 pm

Bella hadn't said a word the whole way over to Jake's. She had too much on her mind to talk. Like, what was she going to tell Edward? Would Charlie tell her to come home? Well, she already knew the answer to the second question. Of course Charlie wouldn't tell her to come home. He would be over joyed to hear that she was with Jake instead of Edward. She rolled her eyes at the thought. Good ole Charlie...

Bella got out of the truck and followed Jake inside. It had been way too long since she last stepped foot in here and it felt good to be back. "I should probably call Charlie..." she said as she took the phone from Jake's hand. Bella dialed her home number and waited for her dad to pick up. After three rings, he did. "Hey Dad," she could hear the game going in the background so she would make it quick. "I think I'm gonna stay at Jake's tonight.... Yah I know Dad..." she listened to an over-joyed Charlie give the okay. "If Edward calls... just tell him I'm out and you don't know when I'll be back.... No dad we aren't fighting I just don't want drama... Thanks, Love you too." Bella hung up the phone and sat down on the couch.

She looked over at Jake and smiled slightly, patting the space next to her. "Sit. I'm freezing."

Bella - - - - - Dally - - - - - Bria
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alastinglove.forumotion.com
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:44 am

Jacob had been mixing two big mugs of hot chocolate as Bella spoke with Charlie on the phone. He couldn't hide the slight smirk that lifted the corner of his lips as he listened to Bella's side of the conversation. He knew that Charlie liked Bella coming over here rather than spend so much time with Edward. At least he could see how much trouble Cullen was. Jacob only wished that Bella wasn't so stubborn and would listen to her dad for once.

He topped the two hot drinks with marshmellows and whipped cream and headed over to the couch. He set his own mug down on the table as he was already hot enough and gave the other one to Bella. "Well here. This should warm you up." Then, a smile spread across his lips. "Or would you rather have something like this?" At those words, Jacob made an exaggerated gesture of putting his arm around Bella, pulling her closer against him so that her body was tucked snugly beside him. "I'm okay with that too." His smile widened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:13 pm

Bella smiled when Jake brought the hot chocolate over. She hadn't had any of that in a long time it seemed. When Jacob sat down, pulling her closer, she snuggled into him. He was always so warm and being in his arms felt... right. She never noticed it before; how nice it was to have Jacob's arms around her; strong and protective. She had kept her feelings for him inside and now that they were out in the open, she was noticing different things.

Bella felt slightly guilty for being with Jake like this. She had given Edward no explanation and that wasn't really fair. He deserved to know where she was; he always told her where he was going. She took one of the mugs of cocoa and took a sip, getting marshmallow all over her lips. She licked it off and then looked up at Jake. "Maybe I should call Edward. I'm sure he must be freaking out..."

Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:55 am

When Bella looked up at him, Jacob smiled to himself. She looked so cute then, with the marshmellows smeared over her lips. At that moment, Jacob couldn't help but feel an urge to lean over and wipe off the marshmellow mustache with a kiss. He was suddenly reminded of the last kiss they'd shared. It'd been that day they killed Victoria. He could still feel the soft curve of Bella's lips and the sweet taste of her mouth on his lips. He remembered how passionate the kiss had been...how desperate...how raw...how real. He'd known right then and there that Bella was the One. She had to be. Who else could make him feel like that?

But before Jacob could make up his mind about the kiss, Bella answered his question for him by licking off the marshmellow froth herself .

"Maybe I should call Edward. I'm sure he must be freaking out..." As soon as the words left her mouth, Jacob's expression darkened. So she wasn't thinking about him. Of course not. She was thinking about Edward. Like always. Jacob withdrew his arm from around her, his jaw locking in place. He made an exaggerated effort to pick up his own cocoa mug from the coffee table and lifted it to his lips. Even though he didn't drink it. Even though he wasn't at all thirsty. He was just trying to distract himself...and Bella...away from the dissapointed anger that was quickly building up inside of him. "He doesn't need to know where you are every second of every day, Bella." Jacob said curtly. He couldn't help the sharp-edged and cold tone of his words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:13 am

Bella could feel the change in Jacob when she spoke of Edward. She knew she should have just kept her mouth shut and kept her thoughts to herself, but she really did think she owed Edward at least an explanation. In a way, she thought Jacob was right. He didn't need to know where she was all the time; who she was with, what she was doing. It was her life and just because he was a part of that, doesn't mean he got to dominate it. Thoughts like that made her feel guilty. She knew that Edward was only trying to protect her when he asked where she was and who she was with. He needed to know she was safe.

Bella looked over at Jacob, noticing how tense he looked. She slide closer to him, frowning at how angry he was with her. She put her hand on his cheek, turning his face so he was looking right at her. It didn't bother Bella that they were so close that their noses were almost touching. She did her best puppy dog face as placed her other hand on his face; cradling his face between her hands now. "I'm sorry for making you angry. I won't do it again."

Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Jacob didn't know if Bella was feeling the same way as he felt at that moment. As soon as she put her hands around his face, it was like a fire had been lit inside of him. His skin suddenly tingled as every move she made never escaped his attention. His heart was all of a sudden, drumming so loudly he wondered if Bella could hear it. They were so close. So close...It was almost as if Jacob had been given another chance. Another chance to kiss her. He swallowed hard, his eyes locked on Bella's deep cream-coffee colored eyes, searching them for a sign. Anything that would signify that she wanted this as bad as he did. "Bella..." He whispered her name ever so softly, his eyes flickering from her soft, sorry eyes down to the puppy pout her lips were forming. He leaned in even closer ever so slightly, his eyelids lowering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:29 pm

Bella could feel the heat radiating off Jacob as they sat there. They were so close together; too close? Not close enough? She couldn't tell. Part of her was telling her to move away, the other part screaming for her to stay. She knew that she should move away but she didn't want to hurt Jacob and she knew deep inside that that wasn't really what she wanted. Bella saw Jacob's eyes move from her eyes to her mouth. As his eyes slid shut, their lips were only a breath apart. Her heart felt like it was racing a mile a minute. When he whispered her name, she couldn't stand it anymore. Bella closed the gap between them, kissing Jacob.
It felt as if fireworks were going off inside of her. Her lips molded with his as if they were meant for each other and her heart fluttered. With both hands still on his face, Bella tried to pull him closer; she was caught up in the heat of the moment. She knew, right then and there, that the choice she was going to have to make just got a whole lot harder.

Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:26 am

As soon as Jacob felt Bella's lips against his, such a powerful emotion swept through his entire body that he almost felt like his mind was spinning out of control. The ground seemed to have swept out from underneath his feet and his mind went blank. All he could feel...all he could taste was her. Was Bella. Her lips were soft but firm, gentle but urging. He shaped his lips even more passionately against hers, deepening the kiss as he enfolded her into his arms when she pulled him closer. A deep noise escaped from the back of Jacob's throat, straddling the line between a growl and a moan. It felt like all his senses had heightened and every nerve in his body had been electrified. His fingers tangled into Bella's dark tresses. It was unexplainable, how exactly he felt at that moment. He'd never felt so alive before in his life. Not in the way Bella could make him feel. Not like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:53 am

It felt like her skin was on fire; burning to the touch. Bella thought her heart had never beaten so hard. As her lips moved with his, her arms wound around his neck. She repositioned herself so she was sitting on his lap, a leg on each side of him. Bella was pressed against him, her breathing shorter than before, her chest rising and falling quickly. It was like she was riding a roller coaster of emotions and feelings. She knew she shouldn't be doing this; she was with Edward. But the want... No. The need to be with Jacob like this, right here right now, was too strong. She needed to feel his lips against hers, their bodies pressed closely together. She needed him, more than she had ever known before. She loved Edward, but she loved Jacob too and right now, the way she was feeling overpowered everything else. Her sense of right and wrong were invisible in this moment.

Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:43 am

Jacob couldn't think at all. His already werewolf-mutated rapid pulse had increased to a tempo which could only be described as a hummingbird-like heartbeat. He crushed his lips against Bella's, taking all of her in. He couldn't believe it. Was this really happening? Was the love of his life--the only girl he'd ever truly wanted--kissing him? Bella was kissing him. Even with the taste of her mouth on his lips, it was still hard to believe. He never wanted the moment to end. He just wanted to kiss her. To love her. To be with her. For forever untouched.

Jacobs hands ran down the length of Bella's long waves and slid down her back, curling around her hips. He pulled her even closer to his body, if that was even possible. He never broke the contact between their lips. He knew that eventually the moment would have to end. The magic would disappear and reality would slam back into place. But he couldn't think about that. Like literally couldn't. Not with Bella kissing him like that. Making him breathless, dizzy, high, all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:43 am

As they sat there kissing, Bella couldn't think straight. Her thoughts were jumbled, her heart leaping, and her breathing fast and rapid. Kissing Jacob felt so right... So good.. She couldn't find it in herself to stop. Why should she? She loved him, he loved her, and right now they were alone. Bella slid her hands down his chest and then back up again, wrapping them around his neck tightly. She kissed him even harder, crushing her lips to his again. It was only when she pulled away slightly to breath did she realize what she was doing.

All of her movements stopped. One word was running through her head at that moment. Edward. She was with Edward and yet she was kissing Jacob. A little kiss; maybe not so bad. But full of this passion that she didn't even know she felt? Not so good. She pressed her forehead against his shoulder and closed her eyes. She didn't make a sound. Why was it that at every moment she felt close to Jacob, Edward came to her mind and she knew that she had to stop?

Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:17 am

As soon as Bella pulled her lips away, Jacob felt the connection break. And when she didn't come back for more, he knew that the magic was over. He'd been expecting it, of course, but his heart still sank when it happened. He swallowed hard as Bella leaned her forehead against his shoulder. It was obvious that she'd realize what she was doing. She'd realized it and comprehended it as something wrong. Something that she shouldn't have done.

Jacob's hands were still around Bella and he had to struggle to contain the various emotions that were flaring up inside of him. Passion, rage, disappointment, despair, longing, love. After a moment of silence, he opened his mouth, pausing a little longer before he actually spoke. "Bella..." His eyes would be full of betrayed hurt and desperate longing. But she couldn't see it as her head was pressed against his shoulder. His words came out in whispers. He was afraid that if he spoke any louder, he'd start yelling again. Or even worse, he'd choke on his words and start crying. He couldn't believe this was happening again. The both of them living through this fairy-tale moment and then Bella pulling away. It was almost like a routine that they went through constantly. But it still pierced him like a blade to his heart every time it happened. "How can you...deny...that you have feelings for me? How can you deny this? Can't you see it? Feel it?" He pulled his shoulder away from her so that she had to look up. "Why can't you just let go for once? Let go and let yourself love me. I know you want to. Just let it go...please..." He begged her with his eyes as they searched her face anxiously for some kind of sign of a compromise. A will to just break down and do what he was asking her to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:25 pm

Bella listened to Jacob and frowned. "Deny it? Were you not there when it told you that I loved you on the beach?" She looked away from him. She saw the hurt in his eyes and she knew that she had yet again caused him pain. "I know I'm hurting you... I don't mean to... But this is hard for me too Jacob." She faced him again, looking him in the eyes. "Constantly being torn two ways. Having my heart ripped in two and given away to two separate people. Knowing that I'm going to have to choose. And no matter what I do, I'm always going to hurt someone. Either way, I hurt myself." She looked down. She didn't want to cry again. She wouldn't let herself.

After a moment, she sighed, looking up. Her expression was sad, and tired looking. Bella placed a hand on his cheek and spoke softly. "You know I love you Jacob.... This is just so complicated and it's hard for me to handle. I'm sorry that I keep hurting you... You deserve better than me." It was true. All she ever did was hurt him. Why did he keep loving her?

Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:27 am

At Bella's words, Jacob felt a rush of mixed emotions race through his body, igniting his every nerve. He grabbed her arm that was reaching up towards his face and stared fiercely into her eyes. "It doesn't change anything, Bella. No matter what I do, you're still it. You're the only one." He spoke slowly, emphasizing every word with such passion and strength that if she couldn't feel the heavy, genuine weight of the words, she must've been completely clueless.

"And I know you say that you love me. But you do that and then you go and run back to Edward. This has happened before, Bella!" He couldn't help but cry out, his eyes bright with emotion. "You don't deny it with your words. But your actions tell a whole different story! I know it's hard for you, I really do. But life is just like that. It's decisions. Decisions. Decisions." He bit his lip slightly before urging on, "And I'm not wanting to sound like a life philospher or a shrink or anything. But it's the truth. You always have to make choices. Someone always gets hurt. There are always sacrifices. But you have to choose anyway." He reached his hand even further upwards and wrapped it around Bella's hand that was still resting on his cheek. "I make sacrifices too, Bells. You know that. You just said so yourself. Sure, it hurts." He scoffed softly, his eyes flickering away for an instant. "Sometimes...it hurts like hell. Being so close to something you know you can't have." His eyes locked on to hers again. "But that's my decision to make. My sacrifice. And you are worth every burn, every cut." His fingers tightened around hers. "I--love you. So much, Bella. And the truth is, I never stopped loving you. Even when you were gone. Even while you were so close with Edward. I never stopped. Because I don't even think that it's physically possible." His words softened as he dropped her hand and took her face gently in both of his hands. "And I want you to choose too. Choose me. Over him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:29 am

[I write WAY too much! Sorry! I get carried away in the passion of the moment...>.> totally in character! XD]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:50 am

With every word that Jacob spoke, Bella felt her heart drop more and more. She knew Jake was right. As much as she wished he was wrong, he was right. But still she couldn't fathom that what she was doing was truly hurting him. Bella understood that it hurt when she stopped kissing him because of Edward, or stayed away because of Edward; but he was her boyfriend. Yes, she loved Jacob too.Edward was who she was with right then but sometimes she got carried away. When you love someone that tends to happen. But it shouldn't happen. She shouldn't lead Jacob on like that when she has a boyfriend because it makes things worse. A small sigh slipped from her lips. A sad sigh.

Bella looked into Jacob's eyes and felt tears forming in her own. "I knew... I knew this would happen if I told you." She put her hands over his and gently removed them from her face. She got up and walked across the room. It was pouring rain now but she was tempted to walk out the door and never come back. She would leave and go somewhere far away where, hopefully, no one would ever find her again. Bella knew that if she told Jacob she loved him, that he would tell her to choose. Tell her to choose him. He had been doing that all along, but this time it was different. This time he knew how she truly felt and it was killing her. She knew that she wasn't the only one with problems; she wasn't the only one hurting in this situation. For some reason, she thought she was worse off than everyone else. Being in love with a vampire and a werewolf, with them loving her back. Vampires and werewolves were already sworn enemies, but this only made things worse. Bella felt a tear slip down her cheek as she stared at the door. "I can't... I can't choose. Not yet... I know that doesn't seem fair. I know that I should just get it over with. But I can't."

[Nahh, it's alright. We all have our super post moments. (: ]

Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Jacob watched as Bella got up and moved over to the window. He saw the pain in her eyes and the torment in the lines of her face in her reflection on the windowpane. And he melted. Just like he always did. There was almost no point in resisting. In trying. He knew it would all come back down to this. To giving in again. To compromising again. To letting her go with the sheer hope that she'd find her way back to him again.

To waiting.

Jacob stood up and walked over to Bella until he was standing right behind her. His face was now visible in the window reflection as well, but his eyes were trained on the wall next to it. "I'm sorry..." He whispered quietly, his voice now soft. "I--I pushed you." He shook his head and clamped his jaw shut, dropping his gaze to the ground. He swallowed hard, a moment of silence hovering in the air for a second, before he spoke again. "I know--that I'm putting you in a difficult position...and I--I want you to take your time in choosing." Then, he reached out and took Bella's hand from behind, taking a step closer to her as he gently turned her around. "Just promise me one thing..." His voice had dropped even lower now, his words nearly inaudible as he looked deeply into Bella's eyes. "Don't overthink it, Bells. Do what feels right. Go with your gut. Don't choose with--your mind." Slowly, he lifted Bella's hand from where it hung at her side and rested it against her chest, his own hand spread out over hers. "Choose with your heart."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Bella sighed. Jacob was always so accepting of her, no matter what she did. Sometimes, she was damn grateful that he was so understanding. But then sometimes, she wished he would get angry; or something. She didn't deserve to be treated that way; like everything she did was okay. Because she knew it wasn't. She knew that she should just choose and stop pissing and moaning about it, but she couldn't. She knew that she shouldn't kiss Jacob while she was with Edward, but she did. And she knew that she shouldn't lead both Jacob and Edward on and tell them both that she loved them, but she couldn't help it. She just couldn't make up her mind.

Bella listened to Jacob as he explained how he pushed her and how she needed to take her time. As he spun her around, she could see the pain he was trying to hide in his eyes. Then he told her something. Something she knew he was right about. She couldn't choose with her mind, it had to be with her heart. But what was her heart trying to tell her? Every time she listened to her heart, it told her that she loved both Edward and Jacob. "What good is my heart when that is the one thing that is tearing me apart?" Her words came out rather harshly, but as her expression softened, all the pain she felt was evident on her face.

Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:49 am

Jacob stared at Bella, reading every emotion flickering across her face. He could see the conflicted thoughts and feelings running through her in her eyes. He wished he could help her. But there wasn't much he could do. He just wanted her to choose him. To leave Edward. To Jacob, there wasn't much of a dilemma. He could see maybe one reason why Bella should stay with Edward and even that motive was shaky and easiily overshadowed by the thousands of benefits she would gain by choosing Jacob. He didn't know how else he could make it blatantly obvious how happy she could be if she just chose the right life. Jacob didn't understand how Bella could love two people like this. Well...it wasn't that. He'd known all along that she loved Edward and had felt something for Jacob too. But he hadn't known that her affections towards him were this strong. But he could tell now. He had felt it in their kiss. He could see it in her eyes. In the way she was positioned hesitantly towards him, looking torn between keeping away and just running into his arms. Then again, Jacob had never been put in her position so he couldn't say much for what Bella was going through.

All he knew was his own emotions. His own uncontrollable, irrevocable, and undying love for her. Once again, the hurt frustration seeped into his face and he had to fight himself to push it back down.

Jacob dropped his hand from her heart but kept their fingers interlocked as he stared into Bella's eyes, the pain in his eyes reflecting her's. "You'll figure it out and I'll be waiting right here for you. When you finally come around..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:33 pm

Bella looked at Jacob and shook her head. Why was he so... loyal? No matter what she said and no matter what she did, even if it hurt him, he still stood by her 100 percent. She squeezed his hand, her tears were finally running dry. She hated crying in front of Jacob, but today it seemed like that had been the only thing she had done.
Why was she putting him through this? She told him that she loved him and then acted like it was the worst thing in the world. Bella knew that couldn't feel good to him, but she wasn't meaning to make it seem that way. It just made things harder; loving him while loving Edward. She hated pressure and this situation was just loading it on her.

Bella released Jacob's hand and slowly walked over to the couch. She sat down, crossing her legs Indian style. She took a sip of the cocoa that she had almost forgotten was there and looked across the room. Bella motioned for Jacob to come and sit with her and finish his cocoa. "When this is gone," she said quietly, her voice still rough from crying. "I'm going home to take a shower. Unless.. I can just take one here? I did tell Charlie I might be gone all night. I mean.. if you don't mind." She took another sip of the cocoa, letting the hot liquid soothe her aching throat.

Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:50 pm

Jacob swirled his mug in his hand, staring down at the now-lukewarm liquid. His mind was still busy, trying to sort out what exactly had just happened--what Bella was thinking now, what she was going to do, how she felt, and how he felt. He looked up as Bella spoke. "Yeah--no. I mean, no don't. Go. And yes, you can stay." He would feel slightly flustered as he fumbled over his words. He didn't want Bella to leave yet. Even though her first night back into his life in a long time wasn't going as "smooth" and "romantic" like he'd planned, he hadn't really expected it to. And he still was glad that she was here. Finally. It felt like such a weird sense of relief to see Bella again. "I mean, only if you want. But--I'd like you to stay." His eyes flickered down to his cup and he snuck a look up at Bella through his dark curtain of lashes. He hoped she wasn't thinking of leaving so soon. Maybe he'd said too much...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:59 am

Bella smiled as he fumbled with his words. That's how he used to be... Before he became a wolf. She couldn't help but remember when she used to come here to see Jacob when Edward had left. He had made her feel whole again. She also remember how he had ignored her and how much it had hurt. But she didn't blame him. She knew that he had no choice in the matter. Jacob had never really left her.
As she finished off her cocoa, she got up and walked into the kitchen and put her mug in the sink. She turned back towards Jacob, "I won't be too long." Bella walked into the bathroom and shut the door. She got undressed and got in the shower. She let the hot water relax her muscles and she washed up. After about ten minutes, she got out and dried off. She wrapped herself in a towel and went across the hall to get clothes. After getting dressed, she walked back out to the living room.
Bella was dressed in a pair of Rachel's shorts and one of Jacob's tee shirts. She had taken his shirt because it smelled like him and it was comfy. "I hope you don't mind.." she said, tugging on the shirt.

Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:16 pm

Jacob jumped to his feet as Bella came back in. For some reason, the sight of Bella in his gray t-shirt made Jacob's throat constrict. Suddenly, he had no idea why he was standing up. He felt flustered and cleared his throat, "Oh...n-nah. No. Of course not. You look great." Wait. Was that too weird to say? "Um...well, I mean...to be wearing a t-shirt, that is. You look great even in a t-shirt." He ran his fingers through his hair and after a moment of awkwardness, scooped up his own empty mug and hurried to the sink. He then went on to occupy his hands with rinsing out the cups, his eyes trained down on the sink. Why was he acting like such a moron? Saying stupid things. It really had been too long since they'd hung out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:22 am

Bella smiled, holding back a laugh. "Why, thank you." Jacob seemed so.. awkward but cute at the same time. Just like he used to be. That sense of familiarity made her smile. She wished things could go back to be easy like they used to be. She wished she could go back to loving Edward so much that it didn't bother her to be around Jacob. But that was like saying she wished she just loved Edward and that wasn't what she wanted. Loving them both was hard for her and the boys, but it made her feel real.
Bella walked over to the couch and plopped down. She grabbed the remote and began flipping through channels. Every few seconds she would glance over at Jake. Right then, she wished she could read minds so she could know what he was thinking.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends   

Back to top Go down

There's Nothing Like Romantic Chemistry Between Best Friends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next