Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever...

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin - Bella Admin - Alice
Awards
TBA

Share | 

Tell Us About You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Esme

PostSubject: Tell Us About You   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:30 pm

I know there is the 'Fact File', but I feel like that is just a generic questionnaire. It doesn't really show the real you. So I figure we can share some information about ourselves here, maybe even post a picture if you're comfortable doing that.

So, my name is Shea. I turned 20 years old on August 15th and I live in Nevada. I work part-time as a medical records coordinator in a doctor's office. I also verify patient insurances.

Currently, I personally own a yellow lab mix, three cats and seven rats (2 boys and 5 girls - 2 that have handicaps; one is paralyzed in her hind legs and the other is missing a foot). I also foster kittens regularly for our local Humane Society with the help of my mom and little sister. Then I do rat rescue when I can and try to educate people about these misunderstood creatures. One of my goals in life is to become a non-profit rat rescue. I'm known as the "animal girl" or the "rat girl".

Last edited by Esme on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You   Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Wellllllll

My name is Hannah; and I turned 14 on July 4th. Oddly enough, even though I was born on independence day, I HATE fireworks. They scare me, make me cry, and make my heart hurt. I live in Maine; freezing cold winters, mild summers, beautiful falls and muddy springs. I am one of seven kids; I have 2 brothers and 4 sisters. My dog, who will be three in November, is a husky, yellow lab, and german shepard mix; not to mention he is friggen adorable.

Mostly on the weekends, I work at a place called Shin Pond Village; it's a store/restaurant, and it has camp sites and cabins. I hate my job but my boss is a family friend and hey; it's money. I am a freshman in high school and probably one of the best writers in my class. My english teacher told me that my writing is more developed then most seniors and I'm very impressive. Writing is also my passion, I love doing it and I love getting feedback for it so I can improve. I've played basketball for 6 years now. Apparently, I'm really good at singing, but I don't really believe my chorus director or my friends and family when they tell me so. I have a really inappropriate sense of humor ;D

My puppy when he was little.

My puppy a few months ago<3

Me when I was 6 ;D

Current picture of me(SOOO EWWWW)

Bella - - - - - Dally - - - - - Bria
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alastinglove.forumotion.com
Esme

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You   Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:25 pm

I hate fireworks too. I have a fear of any loud noises actually. It kind of makes me feel pathetic and sad since I am 20. Haha.

I forgot to give a link to my rat website.
www.renolittlepaws.webs.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
illyanakilaki

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You   Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:56 am

Hey, I just joined because a friend recommended me to. But I'm ready to party it up. My name is Kyrie, people call me karebear though. Or illy, if you're looking at my username. I've had a lot of nicknames. but I wont go there. This year, of 2010 I am turning 17 on the great wall of China with my band. I am super stoked. I am a musician. I play the saxophone and sing. I am not emo or scene., so please refrain from calling me that. I live in sunny san diego and am not happy here. I want to be back in the green of my hometown in New York (NOT THE CITY).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You   

Back to top Go down

Tell Us About You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Lasting Love :: Out of Character :: Getting to know You-
Jump to: