A Lasting Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin - Bella Twilight Roleplay - Amazing site! Bella-bella-swan-5451379-100-100 Admin - Alice Twilight Roleplay - Amazing site! -Eclipse-alice-cullen-15185870-100-100
Awards
TBA

Twilight Roleplay - Amazing site!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Twilight Roleplay - Amazing site! Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Roleplay - Amazing site!   Twilight Roleplay - Amazing site! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:24 am

Hello guys.

My name is Astasia. I would like to share with you a new roleplaying site that has been opened. It is truly amazing with a great design and all. People are signing up everyday and it has been rated as one of the best Twilight/vampire roleplay sites on the internet. You can become official book characters such as the Cullens, Volturi, Denali, the wolfpack and so on.

You can have really nice profiles with pictures and music and have space for a lot of things. You can add friends and write in each other's guestbooks. It is amazing and will be loved at first sight. Give it a try and spread the word, it's totally worth it.

Here is the link.

www.thetwilightworld.vampire-legend.net

The staff is nice and I am Grace in there. Hope to see ya there soon. Wink
Back to top Go down

Twilight Roleplay - Amazing site!
Page 1 of 1