A Lasting Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin - Bella Alastair  Hawthorne Bella-bella-swan-5451379-100-100 Admin - Alice Alastair  Hawthorne -Eclipse-alice-cullen-15185870-100-100
Awards
TBA

Alastair Hawthorne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Alastair  Hawthorne Empty
PostSubject: Alastair Hawthorne   Alastair  Hawthorne EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:10 pm

Character Basics
Name:Alastair Hawthorne
Date of Birth: 1991 Febuary 17th

Sex: Male
Species: Human
Eye Color: Turquise
Hair Color: Black
Height: 5'8
Weight: 115lbs

Appearance: Alastair Hawthorne had bright blue eyes that are generally hidden underneath his midnight black hair. He is generally glad in band shirts or sweatshirts Always wereing his various skinny jeans. He is usually seen with a big pair of skull candy head phones as he enjoys music.
Character Bio
Abilities: None

Personality: Quite but outspoken on hard issues such as war or racism. Loves music but dislikes music that can be cosnidered offensive. He loves to party but does not smoke or drink. He has a peircing he has snakebites. He is very down to earth and chill for the most part but he was random out bursts and is very fun and happy.

History: Alastair had a sad childhood his parents passed away when he was young and there was no immidate family to take him in so he raised himself off the streets and taught himself manners and kindness twoards all creatures. He is a loner after the accident that left him a orphaned child at the mere age of 5. He has never had it easy and has had to fight for all he has.
Current Living Area: Forks.

Picture: Alastair  Hawthorne Emoboy3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alastair Hawthorne   Alastair  Hawthorne EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:17 pm

DUDDEE! I NOW LIKE LOVE YEW MAN! ALEX EVANS IS SOOO SEXYYY! /Smile Hook meh upp.. xD Jkk Jkkk Jkkk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alastair Hawthorne   Alastair  Hawthorne EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:24 pm

Awsome picture man, I love the pirceings. =^-^=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alastair Hawthorne   Alastair  Hawthorne EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Thanks you girls I was considering posting a Rl picture as I filled in my Rl stuff But I have decided not too I look a tad like him the peircings and hair but his eyes are brighter and his hair is shorter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alastair Hawthorne   Alastair  Hawthorne EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:29 pm

Dude.. That's sexy.. Yew soooo are gonna be mah frann. xD
/Smile BTW.. bet yew look sexyyy. xDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alastair Hawthorne   Alastair  Hawthorne EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Thats fine, I still love the punk rock look. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alastair Hawthorne   Alastair  Hawthorne EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:02 pm

I had posted in Double dates before reading about the rp sample I hope that counts as my sample it is 8 lines so it seems suitable as a rp sample
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Alastair Hawthorne   Alastair  Hawthorne EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Dude I like totally love you now. That is one of the best RP samples I have seen! Keep that up and you will be in my top awesome peeps on here. Wink

You are Approved! Have fun Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alastair Hawthorne   Alastair  Hawthorne EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:55 pm

Good to know and thank you very much I am glad to be here and I hope to meet some more awsome people and get to know each and everyone here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alastair Hawthorne   Alastair  Hawthorne EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:35 pm

I AGREE WITH BECCA! ... Alex is like... hot.. o.o ... ;D, ahaha, and becky , if you don't want him, i do Wink . ahaha xD , (: For Samantha tho on my otehr account. (:
Back to top Go down
Crystal Tiffany
Crystal Tiffany

Location : Up your ass and around the corner, reached your heart, gone too far. (:

PostSubject: Re: Alastair Hawthorne   Alastair  Hawthorne EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:48 pm

** Other account btw xD **
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com ;)

PostSubject: Re: Alastair Hawthorne   Alastair  Hawthorne EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:49 pm

I Know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alastair Hawthorne   Alastair  Hawthorne EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Alex Evans Eh? Great pick. He's cute. But im sure, all the girl's here think that? Nice pic of him btw, with the snake bite's and all, (y)
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Alastair Hawthorne   Alastair  Hawthorne EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Normally when people post before being accepted we delete the post. But since it was your rp sample then it's okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alastair Hawthorne   Alastair  Hawthorne EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:52 pm

I am sorry...
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Alastair Hawthorne   Alastair  Hawthorne EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:06 pm

It's okay. No worries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alastair Hawthorne   Alastair  Hawthorne Empty

Back to top Go down

Alastair Hawthorne
Page 1 of 1